The Audio – visual Facilities Available
- Lecture Theater – Five, with all audiovisual facilities.4-(240), 1-(350) under construction?Four lecture halls are with a seating capacity of 240 each and ne with 350 seating capacity. All are provided with projection facility.
- Examination Hall 250 Seats, Auditorium 750 Seats.
- Lecture theatres are also used for guest lectures, clinical meetings, debates and quiz contests, conferences/seminars/ workshops and cultural activities.
- Audio amplifying system including audio mixers and speakers with cord and cordless mikes (collar & hand mikes)
- Audio recording and playing facilities.
- Projection facilities including motorized screens, overhead projectors, LCD projectors, DVD player and laptops for Power Point presentations.
- C.R facilities.
Last Updated:11:16:10 AM April 4,2017