ELIGIBILITY – MBBS
The eligibility norms for admissions in MBBS 1st year will be as laid down by U.P.Government. However, the candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on before 31st day of December of the year commencing the prescribed academic session of the said course.
The Foreign National/NRI sponsored candidates should not be less than 17 years of age as on 31st December of academic year of admission.
The minimum standards of physical fitness, age and other requirements shall be prescribed from time to time.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE – MBBS
The admission among NEET qualified students through UPDGME / their representatives.The details can be checked on website: www.updgme.in.
MMC has 150 students intake for MBBS programme.
MBBS Course consists of 9 semesters total 4.5 yrs as under:
|First MBBS||Anatomy, Physiology & Biochemistry||2 Semesters|
|Second MBBS||Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology & Forensic Medicine||3 Semesters|
|Final MBBS Part – I||Ophthalmology, ENT, & Community Medicine||2 Semesters|
|Part – II||Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics &Gynaecology & Paediatrics||2 Semesters|
FEE STRUCTURE – MBBS
FEE STRUCTURE(For the year 2016-17)
1. Fees payable annually for admission session 2016-17 is given here under (:course duration 4.5 academic years)
|S.No.||Particular||Amount (in Rupees)||Mode|
|1.||Tuition Fees||11,30,000/-( Eleven Lakh Thirty Thousand /)||Per Year|
|2.||Security for College & Hospital (Refundable)||2,00,000/-(Two Lakh )||Only at the time of admission|
|3.||Security for Hostel ( Refundable)||50,000/-(Fifty Thousand)||Only at the time of admission|
|4.||Registration Fees & ERP Charges||55,000/-(Fifty Five Thousand)||Per Year|
|5.||Medical checkup , Insurance etc.||3,500/-(Three Thousand Five Hundred)||Per Year|
|6.||Student welfare activity||3,500/-(Three Thousand Five Hundred)||Per Year|
|7.||Hostel Fees (Double seated)||2,00,000/-( Two Lakh )||Per Year / Per Student|
|8.||Examination Fees ( College Exam )||10,000/-(Ten Thousand )||Per Year|
|9.||Examination Fees (University)||As directed by University time to time|
2. There shall be 5% increment in tuition fee per year so as to offset inflation.
3. Fee is payable by demand draft payable at Delhi in favour of Muzaffarnagar Medica College or fees can be transferred to our account through RTGS favouring of Muzaffarnagar Medical College, Account No. – 20395006092, IFSC Code – ALLA0212004, Bank Name-Allahabad Bank, Branch – Anand Vihar, New Delhi.
4. The Hostel fee shall be revised every year and shall be payable by all student.
5. Hostel Fee includes mess charges and Hostel rooms are air-conditioned with Wi-fi facility.
6. The fees are to be deposited every year by 30th June in advance for coming academic year .A period of 15 days shall be awarded by imposing fine of Rs. 500/- per day shall be levied and thereafter that no relaxation shall be considered. Any student who fee , together , with the fine imposed , is still unpaid will be suspended from attending lecture/ practical classes.
7. In accordance with the judgment passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court in Islamic Academy of Education Vs State of Karnataka 2003 (6) SCC 722, the managements of the institution may seek Bank Guarantee for tuition fees for whole Course. The candidate may also deposit full advance fee, which shall be kept in the form of FDR in a nationalized Bank. At the end of the course the interest earned on these deposits shall be paid to the candidate.
8. A sum of Rs. 25,000/- per semester per subject shall be charged for failed students in each phase of study during the academic year.
9. The students who were admitted into the course prior to 2015-2016 academic session shall continue to pay every year the same annual fee at the rate existing at the time of their admission till they complete the course.
Admission Notice 2016 – 17
Minimum Age: 17 years on 31.12.2015
POST GRADUATE COURSE –
Fee Structure (For the year 2017-18)::Click here