RAGGING CITIZEN’S CHARTER
All measures are undertaken to curb the menace of ragging. There has been no incident of ragging since last inspection.
|Warden Boys Hostel||9412617346,8979678535,9918040333|
|Warden Girls Hostel||8475089952,9720215938|
|Care Taker Boys Hostel||9454613363,7902167648,9997835788|
|Care Taker Girls Hostel||8279658969,9897670126|
Ragging is neither a means of familiarization nor an introduction with fresher’s, but a form of psychopathic behavior Ragging is a violation of human rights Respect humanitarian values and “SAY NO TO RAGGING”
WHAT IS RAGGING ?
“Any disorderly, whether by words spoken or written, or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness any other student, indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise apprehension thereof in a fresher or a junior student or asking the students to do any act or perform something which such student will not in the ordinary course and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of a fresher or a junior student” Hon’ble Supreme court Thus, ragging includes:
- Act of physical and sexual abuse, homosexual assault, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts, gestures, causing bodily harm or any other danger to health.
- Act of abuse by spoken words, emails, snail-mails, public insults, perverted pleasures, vicarious or sadistic feel from actively or passively participating in the discomfiture to others
- Exploiting the services of junior students for completing the academic tasks by the seniors.
- Act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure
- Any act that affects the mental health and self confidence of students
DIRECTIONS OF THE SUPREME COURT
The Honb’le Supreme Court has focused to tackle the problem of ragging by the following measures:
- Primary responsibility for curbing ragging rests with academic institutions themselves
- Ragging adversely impacts the standards of higher education.
- Incentives must be available to the institution for curbing the menace and there should be disincentives for failure to do so.
- Enrolment in academic pursuits or a campus life should not immunize any adult citizen from penal provisions of the laws of the land.
- Ragging needs to be perceived as a failure to inculcate human values from the schooling stage.
- Behaviourial patterns among students, particularly potential raggers need to be identified.
- Measures against ragging must deter its recurrence
- A concerted action is required at the level of the school, higher educational institution, district administration, university, state and central governments.
- Media and civil society should be involved in this exercise.
ANTI RAGGING SQUADS
FIRST SQUAD (Girls Hostel & Mess)
|Prof. Sudha Agarwal||
|Dr. Pragya Kushwaha||
|Dr. Nilank Saroha||
|Dr. Neeshu Singh||
SECOND SQUAD (Library, Para-Medical & Surroundings)
|Prof. Abhey Sood||
|Dr. Manoj Kumar||
THIRD SQUAD (Boys Hostel Mess, Residential & Surrounding Area)
|Prof. Vishnu Gupta||
|Dr. Sandeep Parmaremail@example.com|
|Dr. Imran Mustafa||
|Dr. Vishnu Shanker||
|FOURTH SQUAD (Hospital, New Building & Surrounding Area)|
|Prof. S.S Parmar||
|Prof. V.K Sharma||
|Prof. Arvind Mogha||
|Dr. Kapil Dev||
All members of the squads are requested to keep a close watch in their respective areas & ensure that the menace of ragging the fresher student does not take place. If they find any student indulging into ragging/abetting activities, they will report their names to anti-ragging committee which will take appropriate disciplinary action to the undersigned as per Honorable Supreme Court Directions.
Warden of Hostels
|1.||Dr. A.C. Sharma||Warden PG Hostel||8979678535|
|2.||Dr. Vishnu Gupta||Warden Boys Hostel||9412617346|
|3.||Dr. Nitin Tomar||Asst. Warden Boys Hostel||9918040333|
|4.||Dr. Abhey Sood||Additional Chief Warden||9810760750|
|5.||Dr. R.K.Abbey||Chief Warden Boys Hostel||8475089952|
|6.||Dr. Sapna Chauhan||Asst. Warden Girls Hostel||9720215938|
|1.||Dr. Pramjit Singh||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Dr. Vishnu Gupta||Professoremail@example.com|
|3.||Dr. Harnam Singh||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Dr. Nirankar Singh||Professoremail@example.com|
|6.||Dr. Abhey Sood||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7.||Dr. Rajender Thakral||Professoremail@example.com|
|8.||Mr. Vaibhav Mishra||City Majistrate||9454417001||—|
|10.||Mr. Kush Kumar Bhati||Student MBBS||9599917171||—|
|11.||Mr. Saransh||Student MBBS||8057844196||—|
|12.||Mr. Ompal Singh||Parents||9412841705||—|
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE FRESHERS
MAKE THE CAMPUS RAGGING FREE AND BE A PROUD MMCIANS
When a fresher feels distressed or harassed, he/she should :
- Shout, raise alarm and attract attention of the people around.
- Move in a group (Department wise orientation will help you in this effort).
- Just make a call to any of the helpline numbers.
- Give call or contact in person the Conveyor or any member of the Anti -Ragging Committee.
- Meet any of the members of the Anti Ragging Squad.
- Dial 100 (Police Control Room) if the need be.
- Lodge and FIR in the nearest Police Station.
MAKE THE CAMPUS RAGGING FREE AND BE A PROUD MMCIANS
Students Grievance Committee
- Prof. V.K. Sharma (Chairman)
- Prof. Sudhir Sachar
- Prof. Manisha Arora
- Prof. Vishnu Gupta
- Dr. Nilank Saroha
Gender Harassment Committee
- Prof. Sumanlata (President)
- Prof. Manisha Arora
- Prof. (Col.) Paramjit Singh
- Prof. Kriti Bhatnagar
- Prof. Harnam Singh
- Dr. Nilank Saroha
- Mr. T.B.Saini (Adovcate)
CITIZEN’S CHARTER OUR MOTTO: “HEALTH FOR ALL”
This charter displays:
- (a) Services available
- (b) User charges
- (c) Grievance redressal system
1. SERVICES AVAILABLE:
(a) Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services:
- This counter is functioning round the clock.
- Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
- Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
- Enquiries can be made over: 09760010816, 01396 – 252703; Fax: 01396 – 252702.
(b) Casualty & Emergency Services:
- All emergency services are available for all broad specialties round the clock.
- Duty Doctors are available round the clock.
- Emergency Operation Theatre (EOT) functions round the clock.
- Casualty ward of 25 beds available for emergency patients.
(c) OPD Services:
- All broad specialties services are available in the hospital.
- OPD Place: Ground Floor (Hospital Building).
- Registration Timings: 08:30 am – 02:00 pm.
- OPD Timings: 08:30 am – 02:30 pm.
- OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and following four Gazetted Holidays: – Independence Day, Republic Day, Gandhi Jayanti & Holi Festival.
- OPD services are available on rest of the Gazetted Holidays from 08:30 am- 11:00 am.
(d) Laboratory Services: Available round the clock.
List Of Investigations:
- a) Pathology – Haemoglobin, TLC, DLC, ESR, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Malaria, TROP-T, RBC,Albumin, Ketone etc.
- b) Microbiology – Gram’s Stain, AlbertStain, Mantoux Test, Widal, RA Factor, Malarial ,Antigen, HBsAG, HCV, HIV, Dengue, Rota Virus, Culture etc.
- c) BioChemistry –Sugar(Fasting), Sugar P.P./Random, Creatinine, Bilirubin Total, SGOT,SGPT, Albumin, Uric Acid, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol etc.
- (e) Radio Diagnostic Services:
Routine: These services include – (Timings: 08:30 am – 02:30 pm)
- Sono – Mammography, X-ray Mammography, CT, Colour Doppler, USG, X-Ray, DSA & MRI Scan.
- Special Inv: Barium Meal, IVU, HFG, RGU, MCU, Fistulography, DCG, Sialography.
Emergency: X-Rays, USG, CT scan – 24 hours & if needed special investigations & MRI.
(f) Indoor Patient Services:
- There are a total of 30 beds in Intensive Care Units (MICU, SICU, PICU, NICU, ICCU & RICU) with Advanced Life Support & and bedside monitoring throughout 24 hours
- There is a labour room for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- Provision of free diet to all indoor patients.
- Visitors are allowed only between 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
(g) Other Facilities:
- Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- Medical Store is available within the campus.
- Canteen for patients and their attendants is available within the campus.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
2. USER CHARGES & TIME REQUIRED:
|S. No.||Salient Features||User Charges & Time Required|
|1||Registration of Patient||Free of charge|
|2||Registration Time||1 – 2 minutes in general|
|4||Patient reviewing time||5 – 10 minutes in general|
|5||Patient admission charges||None|
|6||Admission Time Required||2 – 3 minutes in general|
|7||ICU admission charges||Subsidized charges Rs.200/-24 Hours|
|8||General bed charges||None|
|9||Lab. Investigation Charges||Highly subsidized chargesvOn the recommendation of HOD/ MS/ CMS/ Principal:|
|(a) Concession for poor & needy patients|
|(b) Concession for destitute @ 100%|
|10||Special Investigations||Highly subsidized charges|
|11||Report Collection Time||As quick as possible (It depends on investigation)|
|12||OT: Minor Procedure||Subsidized charges|
|13||OT: Major Surgeries||Subsidized charges|
|14||National Health Programmes||Free services under –RNTCP, RCH (Nutrition/Immunization/ Family Planning/Delivery) etc.|
|15||Mortuary Van Services||Subsidized Nominal Charges|
|16||Ambulance Services||Subsidized Nominal Charges|
3. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM:
- Suggestions / Complaint box is provided near the hospital reception.
- Name, designation and contact number of the concerned persons for grievance redressal are –
Dr. V.K. Sharma (Medical Superintendent) Mobile No: 9760010816 Meeting Hours: 08:30 am – 03:00 pm
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
- The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
- Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients.
- Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- The Hospital is a “ No Smoking Zone” and smoking is a Punishable Offence.
- Please provide useful feedback & constructive suggestions to the CMS/ MS of the Hospital.
- Give regards to Ladies and Senior Citizens.