MUZAFFARNAGAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
OUR MOTTO: “HEALTH FOR ALL”
This charter displays:
(a) Services available (b) User charges (c) Grievance redressal system
1. SERVICES AVAILABLE:
- (A)Enquiry, Reception and Registration Services:
- a) This counter is functioning round the clock.
- b) Location guide maps have been put up at various places in this hospital.
- c) Colour coded guidelines and directional signboards are fixed at strategic points for guidance.
- d) Enquiries can be made over: 09760010816, 01396 – 252703; Fax: 01396 – 252702
- (B) Casualty & Emergency Services:
- a) All emergency services are available for all broad specialties round the clock.
- b) Duty Doctors are available round the clock.
- c) Emergency Operation Theatre (EOT) functions round the clock.
- (C) OPD Services:
- a) All broad specialties services are available in the hospital.
- b) OPD Place: Ground Floor (Hospital Building)
- c) Registration Timings: 08:30 am – 02:00 pm
- d) OPD Timings: 08:30 am – 02:30 pm
- e) OPD services are available on all working days excluding Sundays and following four Gazetted Holidays: – Independence Day, Republic Day, Gandhi Jayanti & Holi Festival.
- f) OPD services are available on rest of the Gazetted Holidays from 08:30 am- 11:00 am.
- (D) Laboratory Services: Available round the clock.
List Of Investigations:
- a) Pathology- Haemoglobin,TLC,DLC,ESR,MCV,MCH,MCHC,Malaria Antigen,TROP-T,RBC,Albumin,Ketone etc.
- b) Microbiology-Gram’s Stain,AlbertStain,Mantoux Test,widal,RA Factor,malarial Antigen, HBsAG, HCV, HIV, Dengue, Rota Virus, Culture etc.
- c) BioChemistry- Sugar(Fasting), Sugar P.P./Random, Creatinine, Bilirubin Total, SGOT, SGPT, Albumin, Uric Acid, Triglycerides, Total Cholesterol etc.
- (E) Radio Diagnostic Services:Routine: These services include – (Timings: 08:30 am – 02:30 pm)
- a) Sonomammography, X-ray Mammography, CT, Colour Doppler, USG, X-Ray, DSA & MRI Scan.
- b) Special Inv: Barium Meal, IVU, HFG, RGU, MCU, Fistulography, DCG, Sialography.
Emergency: X-Rays, USG, CT scan – 24 hours & if needed special investigations & MRI.
- (F) Indoor Patient Services:
- a) There are a total of 28 beds in Intensive Care Units (MICU, SICU, PICU, NICU, ICCU & RICU) with Advanced Life Support & bedside monitoring throughout 24 hours.
- b) There is a labour room for conducting deliveries round the clock.
- c) Provision of free diet to all indoor patients.
- d) Visitors are allowed only between 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
- (G) Other Facilities:
- a) Stand-by Electricity Generators have been provided.
- b) Medical Store is available within the campus.
- c) Canteen for patients and their attendants is available within the campus.
- d) Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
2. USER CHARGES & TIME REQUIRED:
S.No Salient Features User Charges & Time Required 1 Registration of Patient Free of charge 2 Registration Time 1 – 2 minutes in general 3 Consultation fee None 4 Patient reviewing time 5 – 10 minutes in general 5 Patient admission charges None 6 Admission Time Required 2 – 3 minutes in general 7 ICU admission charges Subsidized charges 8 General bed charges None 9 Lab. Investigation Charges Highly subsidized charges
On the recommendation of HOD/ MS/ CMS/ Principal:
(a) Concession for poor & needy patients
(b) Concession for destitute @ 100%
10 Special Investigations Highly subsidized charges 11 Report Collection Time As quick as possible (It depends on investigation) 12 OT: Minor Procedure Subsidized charges 13 OT: Major Surgeries Subsidized charges 14 National Health Programmes Free services under –RNTCP, RCH (Nutrition/
Immunization/ Family Planning/
15 Mortuary Van Services Subsidized charges 16 Ambulance Services Subsidized charges
3. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM:
- a) Suggestions/ Complaint box is provided near the hospital reception.
- b) Name, designation and contact number of the concerned persons for grievance redressal are –
Dr. V.K. Sharma (Medical Superintendent)
Mobile No: 9760010816
Meeting Hours: 08:30 am – 03:00 pm
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS –
- a) The success of this charter depends on the support we receive from our users.
- b) Please do not cause inconvenience to other patients.
- c) Please help us in keeping the hospital and its surroundings neat and clean.
- d) The Hospital is a “ No Smoking Zone” and smoking is a Punishable Offence.
- e) Please provide useful feedback & constructive suggestions to the CMS/ MS of the Hospital.
- f) Give regards to Ladies and Senior Citizens.